Ensuring B2B Partners Felt “Backed By Bayer”
Local pest control companies rely on Bayer products to run their business successfully; Cannonball helped them use the marketing muscle of Bayer to promote their business successfully, too, by developing the My Bayer Advantage Partnership Program.
How it came to life
Five key accounts in 13 different US markets signed on for the first year pilot. These customers were receptive to the concept and worked closely with the agency to develop custom programs.
Using templates to minimize development costs, we built custom local websites for each partner. Each microsite was supported by organic and paid search. Additional tactics included OOH, direct mail inserts and postcards, newspaper inserts, local display advertising and targeted Facebook ads.
- Piloted with six key customers. All customers signed up for Year 2 and feedback was overwhelmingly positive
- Planning a larger scalable program in 2017
- More than 11 million impressions delivered
- Over 2,200 leads generated with an average cost per lead of $39.77
- Bayer has reinforced its position as a partner committed to helping customers grow their businesses